As I’m coming up on the weekend of my 2 month Blogaversary (I know, I know, a whole 2 months), I am taking a mental trip back to look at my blogging journey. It all started on September 4th, 2007 with this post. I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and look forward to the unknown that lies ahead. I have been introduced to some very inspiring people and I have learned an unbelievable amount of information about the blogosphere and its incredible community. In the last 2 months, I have:
- Taken part in my first “Open Mic Night” at Liz Strauss' place (this was an amazing experience)
- Been named an Outstanding New Blog by Troy Worman (Thank you for such a great honor!)
- Been introduced to some amazing people and their amazing blogs (this has truly been the highlight of my blogging experience)
As I am reminiscing, I have decided that I would list my TOP 5 posts from that last couple of months. Most of these posts are ones that I enjoyed writing, but also may have created great conversation, or may have been ones that early on didn’t receive a lot of readership. I’m hoping that as new readers have been turned on to Leadership and Other Ramblings, that they will find these Top 5 posts either thought provoking, inspirational, helpful, or maybe just plain fun to read. Without further ado, here is my Top 5:
- “Sarcastic Leadership” – This created quite the discussion
- “The Persistent Pursuit of Perfection”
- “A Motivated Couch Potato!?” – I hope you’ll find this thought provoking
- “A Toddler Taught Adversity Lesson” – I love to learn lessons from my kids
- “Fun & Work: An Oxymoron or A Necessary Marriage?” – I’d really like to know some of your thoughts on this one!
I must say “Thank You” to all that have visited my blog, and “Thank You” to all that allow me to visit yours. I have enjoyed this experience and look forward to forging stronger relationships with many of you!