Saturday, October 20, 2007

Leadership and Other Ramblings Named as an ON Blog! Recipient


Leadership and Other Ramblings has officially been named as an ON! Blog recipient. Many thanks to Troy Worman for this wonderful recognition of being an outstanding new blog. Please check out his site "Orbitnow!"

I have been blogging now for only 6-1/2 weeks, and I must say I absolutely love the fellowship and conversation that this experience has given me. I can say now that I'm no longer "Shakin' Like A Leaf" (see my very first post here), but am instead, excited and anxious to see where this journey will lead me.

I appreciate everyone who has stopped by and commented on my posts, and I hope that there will be great and plentiful conversation in the future. Again, a huge "Thank You," to Troy Worman, and please check out the sites of my fellow ON! Blog recipients.


About Every Little Thing by Lis
Abundance Journal by Belle Wong (Toronto, Ontario)
Angela Maiers by Angela Maiers
Attitude, Ultimate Power by Mel Kaye
C is for Corrie by Corrie Haffly
Confident Writing by Joanna Young
Continuum Wellness by Catherine
Creatorship by Barbara Sliter
Employer Ease by Carl Lingen
Get Fresh Minds by Katie Konrath
How To Be An Original by Lodewijk van den Broek
Innovating to Win by Jim Todhunter
Leadership and Other Ramblings by Eric Peterson
Lead Quietly by Don Frederiksen
Litemind by Luciano Passuello
Media Hunter by Sticky Advertising
Moment on Monday by Art Dinkin
My Beautiful Chaos by April Groves
Rooms of My Heart by Trinity
Runners Lounge by Amy Hunold-Van Gundy and Tom Green
Sui Generis by Derrick Kwa
Tamara by Tamara Dull
The Happy Burro by Joe Raasch
The Road Map by Ron Bland
ThoughtSparks by Phil
Wendy Piersal by Wendy Piersal
Yap 3.0 by Robin Yap
Your Human Experience by Paula Kawal
ZoomStart by Shane Navratil

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being named as an ON! Blog - very cool!

It is encouraging to read your blog and discover your perspective on leadership along with the challenges of manufacturing.

I serve several manufacturing clients. As I see them take their intentional brand leadership to a new level they become more competitive in the marketplace.

I'll be reading to learn more about your leadership journey and ramblings.

Congrats again!

Keep creating,
Mike

Eric Peterson said...

Thank you Mike. I appreciate you stopping by and commenting.

I've found it to be somewhat challenging as a younger leader in a manufacturing environment. But, I love a good challenge, and I'm always striving to better myself and the people around me.

Thanks again.

April Groves said...

Congrats on the ON! Best thing about those kinds of links are the new people I find...like you!

Eric Peterson said...

Thanks April. I've really enjoyed reading "Make Life Work For You" and "My Beautiful Chaos".

Your writing is very "true" and "passionate"!