Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cake or Pie?






I know it’s an odd question, but I thought I would mix it up a bit! This would be one of my first “..and other ramblings.”

My goal is this: to get to know other readers and bloggers better by posting a __ or __ poll every once in awhile. I thought it might be fun to see people’s answers and/or explanations, and it would be neat to learn just a little more about everyone. I know that everyone is busy and that sometimes we just need a little break. What better way to spend that break than to respond to these posts with one simple word? (Actually, don't answer that, as I am sure many can think of better ways to "take a break").

So, cake or pie? If you could choose your most favorite pie in the whole world, or your most favorite cake in the whole world, what would you chose? Why?

For me, it’s definitely cake. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good peach or pecan or French silk pie. In fact, when I was younger, I made my mom make me birthday “pies.” But now, if I was starring at a piece of French silk pie or a piece of white or champagne wedding cake, I would have to go with the cake (as long as it had the “right” frosting)!

So there it is. One up for the cakes. What about all of you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only like two kinds of pie: hot and cold. As for cakes, it's really hard to be a superb devil's food chocolate with chocolate fudge frosting.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to unclog my arteries just thinking about this post.

Eric Peterson said...

Tim,

I loved your last line! And, your choice of cake sounds GREAT to a chocoholic like me!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it gets any better than a good piece of white wedding cake. Everything is o.k. in moderation!