Friday, October 10, 2008

Dad-O-Matic: Where Dad's (and other parents) Go For Conversation


I just wanted to take a quick minute to plug a new writing project created by Chris Brogan. Chris has created the site Dad-O-Matic, where you can find me and other dads as we share stories, advice, product reviews, and anything else related to parenting. It's an honor for me to be able to participate in this great new project, and I sure hope all of you (my faithful followers) will stop on by every once in a while. Maybe you're a new dad, an old dad, a dad-to-be, a want-to-be-a dad, a mother, a parent, a guardian, a child, or someone that just values great conversation. No matter where you are at in this point of your life, I can say with certainty that Dad-O-Matic is an amazing site, and will not dissapoint!


So.....Swing on over and help us continue the dialogue!

No comments: