Friday, March 21, 2008

Bulldog Fever!

Whether you are a basketball fan or not, or whether you are a central Iowan or not, have I got a GREAT story for you? I'm sure you've heard about it by now (because it's all over the national news and sports), but the Drake Bulldogs have completed a magical regular season, and look to continue their awe-inspiring, team play at the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

Tip off today for their first round matchup against Western Kentucky is at 11:30am on your CBS affiliate. Many of the national "experts" have picked the Bulldogs to lose this one in an upset, but I feel this bodes well for Drake. It gives them that "underdog" feeling that they have come accustomed to. It may just provide the motivation for them to go out and dominate (that's my hope anyway)!

Good luck Bulldogs! Make your state proud!
My prediction is Drake Bulldogs 67, Western Kentucky 61

No comments: